- -I’ve had a quite a rough semester but at least its almost over.
- -I’ll be going to Arizona next weekend for one of my best friend’s graduation. It’ll be my first time in that state. Yeah, I’m excited.
- -FL Studio 11 Performance Mode is pretty sweet. I gotta fix the lag on my Novation Launchpad tho. I’m pretty sure my slow laptop is the problem.
- -If you produce beats, you’d understand the joy of getting new drum kits.
- -A few days ago, I finished Batman Beyond on Netflix. The first season is so good, but the other 2 season aren’t so great. Still, I wish it got a 4th season.
- -Today in Developmental Psych class, Dr. Loman read the children’s book, “I’ll Always Love You” by Hans Wilhelm about dealing with the loss of a pet.(We were learning about death and grieving). Its a great book. I think I’ll buy it and maybe read it to a class..which reminds me, I haven’t gotten a chance to visit the elementary school class I volunteer at in awhile.
- -After I finish my online exam tonight, I’ll be watching Evangelion 3.33 :)
- -I miss chillin’ at Port Hueneme beach. I’ll for sure do more of that once its summer.